Return Policy

At DeskOne, we are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with your purchase. Please review our return policy carefully to understand the terms and conditions.

Quality Assurance

We take the quality of our corner desks and ergonomic chairs seriously. If you receive a product that is faulty or does not meet our quality standards, please reach out to our customer service team within 5 days of receiving your order for a full refund.

Non-Quality Related Returns

For returns due to reasons other than quality concerns, such as a change of mind, sizing issues, or any other non-quality related reasons, the following conditions apply:

  • Return the items within 7 days of purchase.
  • Present the original receipt or proof of purchase.
  • Ensure items are returned in a resalable condition. They must be unused and in their original packaging, including all accessories and manuals.

Please note that for non-quality related returns, we will refund 70% of the product's purchase price, with the remaining 30% covering restocking and processing fees.

Return Shipping

If you need to return an item that has already been shipped, it should be sent back to us at your expense. If you prefer us to arrange a pickup of the product(s), a delivery fee will be deducted from your refund amount.

Clearance and Sale Items

Please be aware that "Clearance items" or "Sale items" are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.

Refund Process

Approved refunds will be processed using the same payment method originally used for the purchase. This process typically takes around 2-5 business days.

Contact Us

Should you have any questions or need assistance with your return, our dedicated customer service team is here to help. You can reach us at or 07 3807 2316. We are committed to making your return experience as smooth as possible.

Policy Changes

DeskOne reserves the right to modify or update this return policy at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. We encourage you to review this policy periodically for updates.

By making a purchase from DeskOne, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this return policy. We value your business and are dedicated to your satisfaction.